30 Under 30 Innovators
Posted on November 01, 2022 | Atlantic Business Magazine | 0 Comments
Many folks find innovation intimidating. They think it has something to do with coding, artificial intelligence or robotics—some form of technology at the very least. But you don’t need to know any of those things to be an innovator. It’s about doing things differently, whether that be a process, product or program.
Ultimately, it’s the power of ideas made real. And while some ideas may need an app for that, that isn’t always the case, as this year’s 30 Under 30 Innovators so aptly illustrate.
Eligible nominees must:
- be 30 years of age or younger
- live in one of the four Atlantic provinces
- and, be working to transform their creative ideas into commercial opportunity
- the nominee can be actively selling their product or in the pre-commercial stage of product development
- nominee can be a student, self-employed and/or working for someone else
Note: past 30 Under 30 award winners are not eligible to win a second time.
Submit a nomination now for 2023:
Continue reading this story: click below to login/subscribeLogin or Subscribe
Comments are moderated to ensure thoughtful and respectful conversations. First and last names will appear with each submission; anonymous comments and pseudonyms will not be permitted.
By submitting a comment, you accept that Atlantic Business Magazine has the right to reproduce and publish that comment in whole or in part, in any manner it chooses. Publication of a comment does not constitute endorsement of that comment. We reserve the right to close comments at any time.