30 Under 30 Innovator
Eligible nominees must:
- be 30 years of age or younger by the date of publication;
- live in one of the four Atlantic provinces;
- and, be working to transform their creative ideas into a revenue stream
- the nominee can be actively selling their product or in the pre-commercial stage of product development
- nominee can be a student, self-employed and/or working for someone else
Once a person has been nominated, we will contact them directly for additional information. 30 Under 30 honourees will be chosen by a select panel of judges and profiled in our November issue.
Nominations submitted AFTER July 1 will be held for the following year.