Top 50 CEO
Eligible nominees must: live in Atlantic Canada and lead a company or organization whose head office is in Atlantic Canada/or lead a provincial/regional head office that has significant decision-making and organizational autonomy.
Top 50 CEO selection is a five-step process.
- Submit a nomination (see nomination form on this page)
- Following the close of nominations on December 1, we provide each nominee with a detailed information form.
- Nominee accepts their nomination by submitting the requested information.
- Completed nomination materials are reviewed by the judges.
- Winners are announced at an awards show and in the May issue of Atlantic Business Magazine.
Nominations submitted after December 1 will be held for the next year’s Top 50 CEO awards.