From cutting edge, to having an edge, to living on the edge, it’s all part of our definition of corporate leadership excellence.
There are 2 parts to the Top 50 CEO celebration:
• group photo/luncheon; and,
• red carpet awards gala
This is a private networking event exclusively for Top 50 CEO award winners, Hall of Fame Alumni Group members and event sponsors (lunch will be provided).
Dress code: Typical business attire
11:30 Group Photo for 2024 Top 50 CEOs
Dress code: Red carpet mode for the Top 50 CEOs (so they literally stand out in the crowd); Business formal/cocktail attire for all other attendees.
5:30 Networking reception (cash bar)
6:30 Dinner service
7:50 Charitable cheque presentation
8:00 Award presentations
• Top 50 CEOs
• Hall of Fame Inductions
• Stewart McKelvey Innovator of the Year
• Atlantic Canada CEO of the Year
9:30 After-party networking reception (cash bar)
We have reserved a block of rooms at a reduced room rate of $181 – 201 CAD per night at the Delta Hotels St. John’s Conference Centre, St. John’s, NL. This rate will be available until April 12, 2024 or until the room block is fully booked, whichever comes first.
Air Canada is the official airline partner for the 2024 Top 50 CEO awards.
To book a flight with the promotion discount, go to aircanada.com and enter promo code PM66MHJ1 in the Promotion Code Box.
- The booking is to be made to the following city: St. Johns, YYT (CA)
- The travel period begins Thursday, May 02, 2024 and ends Thursday, May 16, 2024.
- Travel is valid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- For North America’ 5% applies on standard fares, 10% on flex fares & higher. For International Travel’ 10% on standard fares & higher.
- All bookings made using the promotion code will count toward the minimum 10 passenger requirement for Meetings and Conventions.
Click HERE for more information.
Top 50 CEOs 2024
Posted on November 01, 2023 | Atlantic Business Magazine | 0 Comments
Comments are moderated to ensure thoughtful and respectful conversations. First and last names will appear with each submission; anonymous comments and pseudonyms will not be permitted.
By submitting a comment, you accept that Atlantic Business Magazine has the right to reproduce and publish that comment in whole or in part, in any manner it chooses. Publication of a comment does not constitute endorsement of that comment. We reserve the right to close comments at any time.